Being a CEO is a little like being a skydiver. Until you actually are a CEO, or until you jump out of the plane, you do not really know what it is like. No matter how many board members, vice presidents and employees an organization has, there is only one CEO. This can make the job of CEO the loneliest one you will ever have.
At CEO Resources Inc., all of our Senior Advisors have been CEOs; often of companies they either founded or owned. They know what it is like to be the person everyone is looking to for decisions, guidance, paychecks and the enhancement of shareholder value.
A CEO Coach can help you identify and achieve your personal and/or professional goals. By providing open and honest feedback, your Coach may be the only truly objective sounding board you have. Unlike your board, your family or your employees, the CEO Coach has no personal agenda in your organization other than helping to optimize your performance as an executive and as a person while maintaining a work/life balance.
All Coaching relationships are highly individualized based upon your needs, requirements and specific objectives. You and your Coach will set the objectives, milestones and agenda. Your Coach will help keep you focused and on course.
A combination consultant, mentor and confidant, a CEO Coach is there to help with the daily challenges of being an executive. Our Coaches have helped executives:
- Deal with role transitions during periods of rapid growth or decline of corporate fortunes
- Address leadership issues
- Master time-management challenges
- Discover the most effective management style for the given situation
- Manage complex relationships with Board Members
- Overcome financial obstacles
- Sustain performance during periods of personal misfortune or tragedy
- Plan to sell their businesses
- And so much more